Marketing / Business Development Coordinator
JBI Partners, Inc., a multi-disciplinary land development firm, seeks a creative, talented, energetic, collaborative, and motivated business development coordinator to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about marketing, has experience in creating and delivering RFQs to public agencies, has knowledge of layout and graphics, and demonstrates strong communication skills. The successful candidate will have technical knowledge of the AEC industry, a professional demeanor, a positive attitude, and the ability to take ownership of the tasks assigned.
JBI seeks out talent with an eye for innovation and offers opportunities to develop and hone their craft. We’re very good at solving problems. We’re also good at a hundred other things we enjoy doing. We encourage each other to pursue our personal dreams, hobbies, and passions. We believe the freedom to explore is part of what makes us JBI.
JBI’s services include civil engineering, landscape architecture, planning, water resources engineering, construction inspection/management, and surveying. Our projects range from community development to multi-family development, commercial development, streetscape, and public parks/trails.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Track and identify opportunities that best fit the firm’s services.
- Prepare proposal/qualifications (RFQ/RFP), including coordinating with the firm’s staff, writing and editing text, design layouts, resumes, and organization charts that meet the guidelines and deadlines of the RFQ/RFP.
- Create, maintain, and update the firm’s marketing collateral.
- Develop/update written communications and content for marketing collateral and website.
- Maintain staff resumes
- Attend pre-submittal meetings and other marketing events as needed.
- Manage and develop content for the firm’s social media outlets.
- Assist in preparing presentations for projects or marketing.
- Coordinate and communicate with staff to develop accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication/Journalism, Public Relations, or other related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a marketing/business development role in the AEC industry
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation package, including quarterly performance bonuses, paid holidays, PTO, a matching 401K retirement program, and employer-sponsored health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
Ready to Apply?
Please send us a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org