Civil Design Engineer / eit
JBI Partners, Inc., a multi-disciplinary design and consulting firm which specializes in land development, has immediate openings for civil engineering graduates. Successful candidates will be part of a team which engineers land development projects including single-family and multi-family residential subdivisions, as well as commercial, industrial and retail projects.
JBI seeks out talent with an eye for innovation and offers opportunities to develop and hone their chosen craft. We’re very good at solving problems. At the end of the day, we’re also good at a hundred other things we enjoy doing. We encourage each other to pursue our personal dreams, hobbies and passions. We believe the freedom to explore is part of what makes us JBI.
JBI’s services include civil engineering, landscape architecture, planning, water resources engineering, construction inspection/management and surveying.
- Design land development projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Design grading, erosion control, sanitary sewer, water, storm sewer, and roadways
- Coordinate and schedule work to meet project goals on time and on budget
- Liaise and coordinate with engineering design staff and other disciplines to meet project objectives
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 0 (Entry-level) to 4 years professional work experience
- EIT certificate a plus
- Desire to design land development projects and learn a lifelong skill
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred
- Team player who is committed to professional development
- Work experience (including internships) in a civil consulting firm desired
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes quarterly performance bonuses, paid holidays, PTO, a matching 401K retirement program along with employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in joining a company that is committed to your professional growth and development, please send an email with resume to email@example.com