Landscape Architect / Designer
JBI Partners, Inc, a multi-disciplinary land development firm, is searching for a creative, talented, and motivated Landscape Architect/Designer. We seek out talent with an eye for innovation and offer opportunities to develop and hone their chosen craft. We’re very good at solving problems. At the end of the day, we’re also good at a hundred other things we enjoy doing. We encourage each other to pursue our dreams, hobbies, and passions both personally and professionally. We believe the freedom to explore is part of what makes us JBI.
Our landscape architectural projects generally consist of site-specific landscape design for single-family residential developments and municipal park projects. Designs include entrance features, monuments, amenity centers, and open spaces. This position will work with all of the firm’s professionals, including Planners, Engineers, and Land Surveyors.
The successful candidate will be energetic, willing to learn, be a good listener, have a professional demeanor with a constructive and positive attitude, and be able to thrive in a team environment. They will also enjoy problem-solving and be willing to take ownership of the tasks assigned.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Show development of design skills including, hardscape and planting design.
- Should have outstanding skills in freehand graphics and sketching.
- Be able to create excellent presentation graphics.
- Should be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop.
- Have experience and be willing to contribute to the preparation of construction drawings.
- Be able and willing to research local codes and ordinances.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with designers, engineers, clients, and city government staff in a friendly, responsive, and professional manner.
- Must have the current legal ability to work in the United States.
An undergraduate degree in an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive compensation package which includes quarterly performance bonuses, paid holidays, PTO, a matching 401K retirement program along with employer sponsored health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
Ready to Apply?
Send us a portfolio of work including examples of hand graphics along with a resume to email@example.com